Wednesday, July 7, 2010

He knows.


HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS.

But now, he's gone off to Sardinia for his holidays for 10 whole freakin' long days.

Omgggggggggggg. I feel so crap today. Last night was just so insane.

Last week, I went to a funeral. The priest was talking about that if you want something said out loud, say it now while you still have the chance. And I have been thinking about what the priest said ever since. I've been planning to tell him that I like him a pretty long time ago. But didn't have the courage to do so. Up until lastnight. It was weird, I somehow received this huge adraenaline rush which made me want to tell him everything. Maybe because he was going on his holidays the next day, and I wouldn't be waiting for him for 10days. Atleast therefore, if I told him. I would get an answer. A simple yes or no. YES if he likes me too. Or not, so I can move on and not think about him anymore. Plenty of fishes in the sea. HAHA.

But he said he has to "think about it"

Long story short. Right now, his bestfriend is going out with his ex-girlfriend. Wait, let me rephrase it. His ex-bestfriend is going out with his ex-girlfriend. And he is just absolutely pissed off with his mate. Choosing Hoe's before Bro's. It was just not cool according to him. His mate was lying to him and going behind his back. And now, my group of friends suddenly started WW3. Chosing which sides to go on and totally seperated the whole group.

 But now, one of his closest friends has a thing for me. I really don't know why, And he's not sure what to do.

He likes me. He wants to say yes. He wants something with me. But he has to think about it. He has to think about his friend. He doesn't want the same thing to happen again like his other friend going out with his ex.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't get it. One of my closest friend went out with my ex. And now they've broken up. And now HER best-friend is going out with her ex. But all in all, we manage to stay close friends. Pretty much, the boy is the whore in this situation. Going out with girls in the same circle. Pffttt. Silly lil' boy. But he's cool. He's my mate.

But with boys, they get so emotional about it. "Hoe's before Bro's. Bro's before Hoe's."
THE CONFUSION.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So heres a question for my readers, in your opinion. Do you think the boy is saying yes? or saying no?

1 comment:

  1. I can't really tell....
    but that sucks that he doesn't want to go out because his friend likes you...and he just got hurt by his friend for doing that to him.
    But you can't let his friend keep you guys apart if you like each other.
    So.
    Just wait it out.
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete