Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Contented with 6 months..


My Moy and myself will be celebrating 6 months on being together tomorrow. 12/01/12. I can't believe it's been 6 months already and only another 6 months to go we'll be celebrating 1 year. Time does fly so fast. Unfortunately, we won't be together tomorrow. A friend of his, is celebrating his birthday tomorrow which was today (Happy Birthday Jenkz) Free dinner in a restaurant. So he decided...he's going to go . I too, myself, was invited but due to my timetable with school and tons of homework to do. I can't go. In fairness now, it's our 6 month anniversary tomorrow. I'm not being selfish and yes it is free food, buffet if I remember it correctly? but I sorta hope it would have been just me and him. 1 on 1 interaction on our day instead with 10 or more other people. It's sad. I'm sad. If we had plans tomorrow, a date for our monthsary. Then hell yes. Screw homework. I'll be on the next bus the minute my school bell rings at the end of the day. But sadly, that's not how it is. It's okay really. I'm sure I'll get tons of homework tomorrow so I'll celebrate my 6 month anniversary with my school books. Happy Loving everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment