Sunday, January 15, 2012

Time flies..so here's another update.

It's been one week now. One week since my second family has left Ireland to go to America . To start a fresh new life. A new beginning. At the start I was kinda depressed about it, because everything was going to change. But now, I'm coping with it. 


I found new love. 'New Girl' TV series. It's a TV series but I watch it online. The only reason I started watching it was because of Zooey DesChannel. She's the star of the show and I pretty much have a lesbian crush on her. That's normal right? She's hot. But anyway, what else...


I'm back to school. I was back to school last Monday. I've been out two days because of "chest-infection" emphasis on the quotation marks on the word 'chest infection'. School is still school. The people I hang out in school are still the people I hang out with in school. I'm looking forward to my friends 18th birthday party. Though it's still far from now as it is in April. She'll be having the typical traditional filipino debut for an 18 year old girl. Looking forward to it,part of the candles and cotillion. The dancing should be good. Curious enough on who I'm paired with. Apparently  it has been said I'm paired up with Fintan, but with our height difference. We are just not the matching dancing couple. 


Speaking of birthdays, a good few of my Asian friends will be turning 18 this year. So meaning, the 'debut' for the debutante on her 18th. It makes me think about my 18th birthday. Should I have a debut? Or not? There's just so much to think about that it's turning me off to the party but then again...it is just a once in a life time experience where I'll never again be able to go back. There's just to many to organize. I have a feeling people will be too busy this summer in a way to even come to my birthday. *Negative thinking* But ah well...still a long way to go till my birthday. 


So what else can I say...hmmmm. I'm bored. Okay bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment