Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ohmydear.

Have you ever watched a movie where theres a girl and a boy making out on a couch then suddenly a parent or an adult comes running in catching the girl and boy in action?


No? Well...stop reading this post and go watch the TV programe 90210.

hahaha. [It's a good show by the way]

Today. Was...um...interesting. I really don't know what words to use to describe this day. Sooo many things going through my mind today like....

What if he was 5 minutes earlier? Did he see or hear anything?

My mind is literally every where right now. It has gone Bazooka. Today was definetely a something. An important something that I can't or will not forget.

When I heard those knocks on the door. All I could here was an alarm ringing in my head saying "Warning! Warning! TIME TO GET OUT. TIME TO GET OUT. TIME TO GET OUT"

The point in this is that he got out. Perfectly. All in one piece. No harm done. And the most important point is...that he got out secretly quiet. Not a sound heard. Not an eye dropped on him.

The bad part was that there was no time to get out without being all so secretive. No time for him to get out as a normal boy. Saying goodbye as a normal person would do as they leave someones house. It was terrifying. Imagine he went into the living room? Just...what if?

Anyway. I better be off now. I have a maths test tomorrow and I better be off to study now:) Maths is no problem for me. Aslong as I understand I don't panick or stress out about it.

Well...

Jomarie out.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment