It's the first day of December. Wow. Cannot believe only one month left until 2011 is over. This year went by like a flash. We're all growing up and becoming old. At the end of every year we all look back at our journey and replay the year that we just had. On how we got where we are right now.
Good news, Ortopilot is doing his Advent Calendar on Youtube again. With his first song "Relax for a while" which he uploaded yesterday. 1st day of December and it started off good, sorta. School was actually fun, particularly in French. Where my class and I stood outside our French class for 10minutes with the teacher inside the classroom, knowing we're outside but is just waiting for us to come inside. It was hysterical. Those moments where you just had to be there kind of thing.
Our School Show which will play for 3 whole nights has kicked off tonight. 'Treasure Island' It's weird, for the past 6 years my friends and I have always been going to the School Show. But some reason this year we just decided not to go. Tomorrow Friday night I'm going out with him. Who knows what we're doing. We decided it's going to be one of those last-minute plans that we'll be doing. And we both hope it'll go well.
Christmas Exams are now less than 2 weeks. I feel the pressure and yet I sit here on my bed and type away my emotions and my thoughts. I should probably really stop procrastinating but what can I do? I'm just so darn good at procrastinating that it's become a hobby of mine. I'm already struggling with those end of the chapters exams more or less now the Christmas Exams with 15 chapters to study from every subject. Aigoooooo.
I need motivation. Not just those 'Yeah, okay. Go study now. Bye' conversations. I want more. I need more. In tutorial today, I found out I was the only one in my class that never had an advent calendar before. It's devastating because now I feel that my childhood is not complete.
I really do wish it would snow this Christmas. The perfect White Christmas. Well tonight myself and Moy are sorta not in good terms. We probably are or we're probably just not in the mood to talk to each other. I guess to what he said to me last week is still in my head. We should not get use to talking to each other daily or all the time. And I guess, I sorta followed to what he said. I call him daily but not all the time. It's sad to think about it. You wait for a whole day to talk to him and when you finally get the chance to speak to each other. You's both go really quite and have absolutely nothing to say. Oh what can you do.
Life is tough. So you gotta be rough.
No comments:
Post a Comment