I am Praying so much right now, hoping that there will be more snow by this week.
Since it's been raining here where I live for the past 2 days the snow is waring off and I'm seeing more green now. The department of Education said that most schools would be open tomorrow if the school is in the easy access. Slush is on the road, slush I find it disgusting. I'm not ready to be back to school. I don't want to go back to school. I just want to go back to sleep. I don't want to do anywork. I just want it to snow again and I want to go out with my friends and have fun with them.
So many wants and so many dislikes. But theres nothing else I can do. My school hasn't really confirmed yet if it's opening tomorrow or not. My friend rang the school this morning and they said they will text us later on during the day if it's open or not. How high-technology. Texting. HA. lol
I'm off now. Going to go have something to eat. It's 2.27pm and I didn't have breakfast yet. If I eat something now, is it breakfast? or is it lunch? meh, who cares.
OHYEAHHH!!!
question for the readers. Please reply if you know it.
If someone said this to you '131'
131? What does that mean? It's a riddle...thats what the person said. And I really want to know what it means. I couldn't sleep last night because I was there thinking about it what it actually means? If anyone knows, please comment :)
Okay. I'm off.
Jomarie out;xo
No comments:
Post a Comment