Friday, February 12, 2010

One hand left.

Today was my English Mocks exam. And literally, my right hand is actually going to fall off. I was prepared last night, I've done so much studying for this day But I wasn't 100% prepared. I thought to myself that Paper I would come first, but suprisingly Paper II came up. Why in the world would they do that? Do they not know their numbers? 2 becomes after 1. 1 becomes before 2?

hello?

I was suprised with this changed so I wasn't 100% truly prepared. But thankfully managed to finish the paper.

I'm on my break right now. I have 1hour and 40minutes which is a relief knowing that I would get to have a proper lunch and a proper relaxation for my hand until the next paper.

The amount of stuff that I have written. And sadly, for some reason I feel that I haven't written enough or properly. I don't really know what to do now. I can't study for Paper I because it's all about using your imagination. I guess I sorta do have it. But I just feel like I'm on the clock chasing it. I'm afraid that I will run out of time so I write shorter answers. Which is what had happened to me before at Paper II.

I think I'm relaxed. Just eating at the moment Pot Noodle soup and flicking through the channels of the Tv.

More people are following me and literally I'm so happy. You's actually read my blog and my daily life-time. And I'm so grateful :) THANKYOU.

Right, well I'm off. Back to school now to do Paper I.

Wish me luck. I need it....

xo.xo

1 comment: