Friday, February 19, 2010

TGIF?

Thank God It's Friday?

It's Friday already? Seriously? My one mid-term break is almost over. Friday. Then the weekend and the weekend is just two days, 48 hours, then it's Monday. Which means it's time for my maths mocks test. I would love to say to people that I am fully prepared for next week's exams. But to be honest, I am not yet near to being ready. This always happens to me. I say to myself, I WILL STUDY. I WILL STUDY. I WILL STUDY. Yet at the end of the day I get no studying done. I've lied to my sister and my parents face this week. They've been asking me if I have studied. And really, it's simple saying the small, 3 letter word. "yes" Easily done. As like taking candy from a baby.

Why did I not study. Why? why? why? why? I have no idea.

And here I am writing a post, complaining about why I'm not studying on how I've wasted my whole mid-term break doing nothing. I sometimes don't understand the way my brain is functioning. I need something to motivate me. To motivate me to study. But the question is what?

I'm asking my readers...

"what do you do to get your head focus on your studies?"

3 comments:

  1. This wont help at all but I don't. Haha. If I ever decide to study though, which rarely happens, I normally listen to a motivational song and away I go :L haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happens to everybody. When I'm not motivated, I usually call up my bestfriend (he is so smart, it makes me feel dumb), and ask him out to the cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S
    omgaaa Jomieee. Your amazing comment on my post, put a smile on my face.
    Though I don't know you, You are beautiful,and nice.
    :)

    ReplyDelete