Monday, March 8, 2010

All hell break lose.

Okay, well I tried to wake up this morning with a good attitude. The sun was shining down, so there's a reason to smile right?

First day of the week, Monday. Back to school. Back to reality, where we suffer in pain from working in school. I'm not saying school is like child labour, I'm just saying theres seriously A LOT of work to be done. What's seriously the matter with me. I'm always tired. Never have the enough strength to keep my two eyes open.

Today in school, there was a msytery. Appearantly, we have a thief going around my school. Last friday, a student went into a teacher's classroom and stole her wallet and threw her hand-bag into the bin. My principal, gave out a speech to all students telling us...to confess up, if we have any idea or information to the robbery. He was even willing to give a prize...MONEY, to the student who reveals the robbery. But all good thing, by lunchtime, the robber confessed. And identified themself to the principal office. Mystery was. Nobody knows who it was. Us students, have absolutely no clue or idea who the person was. Girl or Boy? Was it a Senior or a Junior? No freakin' idea. And I guess that's just how it's going to keep. Good thing the Police wasn't involve. Cause if it was...All hell would break lose.

Sun is shining down. But the weather is still freezing cold. What's up with mother nature these days?

I'm out for now, tons of homewor to be done.
xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that the weather is finally gorgeoaus..
    Thief in school? That's ridiculous. I hope they catch him red-handed!

    Enjoy the rest of your week..
    Love.

    ReplyDelete