Monday, May 27, 2013

Love message.

"Every relationship has it's problems but what makes it perfect is when you still want to be there when everything suck"

I am again, in love with Moy. He came over to mine today, after not seeing each other for around 3 weeks. My god, I absolutely missed him so much, despite our problems and our issues in our relationship, when I saw him my heart just dropped and slowly melted as if I was laying down on the sun just being melted away. He's so adorable and cute and so sexy. I usually don't feel comfortable saying the word 'sexy' lol (don't ask why) but seriously, Moy is god damn sexy. His muscles are just too beautiful and I don't really know why I'm getting side-tracked with Moy's body. But anyway, yes, he is just damn to cute, handsome and sexy and after spending a day with him again I just wish I never have to leave his side. I swear, just being with him, just laying down on the couch with him, watching tv, or him cooking something while I wash the dishes, or just snuggling in bed. He literally makes everything better and I don't know how or why. He just does. He makes me forget all of my worries and problems and it's absolutely great. If only I could be with him every day but then, I know that wouldn't be good. Boyfriends and Girlfriends need spaces and I like my space aswel but if only, if only I was glued to him. Ok, that may sound creepy or I may sound like a crazy girlfriend. I mean, glued like just always spending time together with him glued kind of way. But he did say to me before, that he wished he was glued to me. Metaphorically and Physically speaking. So yes, I think myself and Moy are ok. Like we're not ok ok, but we're just ok. And hopefully we'll get better soon, in progress or in his words...in time. Today was just an emotional day aswel. We both opened up to each other, after everything that has happened and what we wanted and what our thoughts of the future in so forth or so. Moy wants to go back to the Philippines to do a Cabin Crew course. If he finds a good course, he'll leave Ireland for a few years and only God knows when he'll come back. It's his dream, to be one day be a Cabin Crew and travel around the world. It's his dream job and I cannot stand in the middle of his dreams. If he leaves, yes it means that we will both be in a long distance relationship and who knows for how long really. And yes, I've said to myself before that I am not an LDR type of person but after my talk today with him I am willing to try and do anything for this relationship. It will definitely be hard for both of us but it's a challenge and Moy is definitely worth it. I hope. I'm just scared because sometimes even I don't have the trust in myself to fully commit to an LDR. It is hard, it's complicated and it's usually ends up messy. But I don't know. Once I know that Moy will always be there for me and here and then, I get a bit of assurance from him that we'll be okay then maybe, who knows. Maybe I will be able to adjust to an LDR. And also! Moy came back with beautiful 'pasalubongs' for me from the Philippines. He got me two adorable bracelets, which I have to admit I am very afraid to use because I can be a bit careless sometimes and I tend to lose or break bracelets which is why I don't want to know what will happen if anything actually happens to these two adorable cute bracelets that Moy gave to me. But I will definitely treasure it. As long as I can! He also bought me pens from the Philippines for my Leaving Cert because I need beautiful hand writing for the examiners. Yes. I am ready to impress them with my penmanship. He also got me a shirt, those spoof shirts you can buy in the Philippines that says 'Havanaissass' which did took me a while to actually understand it when it meant 'Have a nice ass' Oh moy, he knows how much I put in effort with my squats every night to improve the shape of my bottom. Hahaha. Anyway, he got my sister some Piayas and a Filipino Magazine and food for the De la Fuente Family. I can't wait for him to have dinner here one night and he'll tell his adventures in the Philippines to my family like the way he told me today. In fairness though, he sounded like he had an amazing time and hopefully one day I'll be able to go home with him to the Philippines where we'll travel around, meet each others relatives and have a wonderful holiday together in our home coutnry. 

Dayummm. I think this is a long post especially without any paragraphs. Need to go to sleep now, because instead of finishing the gift I have for Moy I wrote this enormous paragraph instead. So that shall be all for tonight. Let tomorrow be another good day. 

Thank you Lord para sa lahat ng ginawa and binigay mo sa akin. And also, lapit na ang Leaving Cert ko so please always Lord, guide me always and always be there para sa akin through out my exams. Amen.

Until next time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment